CITB Site Manager Safety Training Refresher
Site Managers are required to refresh their training every 5 years to ensure they are up to date with the latest legislation changes as well as ensuring they continue to have the skills and experience required for their position. Certification must be renewed by Month End of expiry date.
The course fee includes the latest version of Construction Skills publication Construction Site Safety – Health,
Safety and Environmental Information Manual (GE700) as well as other course materials.
While you are with us
- Follow latest Government Guidelines
- Any changes to the above booking will incur an administration charge of £35.00 plus VAT.
- You will be charged 50% of the total cost if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the date of training,
- 75% of the total cost if cancelled less than 24 hours beforehand.
- If any delegates do not arrive on the day you will be subject to 100% of the total cost.
- In fairness to our Instructor and other delegates on the course, please telephone us on 0203 225 3078 to advise of any lateness/cancellation.
- Late arrivals may be refused entry to the course.
- It is at our discretion to permit a transfer to an alternative course.
Payment required in full prior to course commencement. Your place is not guaranteed until full payment is received
For your Information
- Please ensure you bring photographic ID with you
- Language Guidance. All delegates on the course must have a good understanding of English in order to undertake the multiple choice question paper. If our trainer believes the delegate cannot understand or speak English they have the right to refuse them on to the course. If a delegate can speak and understand English but cannot read English, a staff member can read the question paper out to them. If you require any further guidance, please contact us prior to the course date.
Booking This Course
*Prices subject to vat
Bookings are closed for this course.
Want to spread the cost of your training?
Choose to pay with Klarna on the next step.