CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
12th July 2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
£260.00 + vat
RB Health & Safety
CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
The SSSTS Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme course is for first line managers those who have, or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities..
It provides an introduction to health and safety, welfare and environmental issues for those requiring an understanding of their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities. It will provide a sound knowledge base to enable them to give valuable assistance in safely managing a
The aim of the SSSTS course ensure delegates have an overview of their responsibilities for health and safety on construction sites.
This course provides the ideal introduction for those supervisors who have had some or little previous health and safety training. It can also be used as a precursor to attendance on the five day Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course.
This course is intended to give site supervisors a clear understanding of how health and safety affects their role and the practical steps they can take to ensure a safe site.
While you are with us
- Follow latest Government Guidelines
- Any changes to the above booking will incur an administration charge of £35.00 plus VAT.
- You will be charged 50% of the total cost if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the date of training,
- 75% of the total cost if cancelled less than 24 hours beforehand.
- If any delegates do not arrive on the day you will be subject to 100% of the total cost.
- In fairness to our Instructor and other delegates on the course, please telephone us on 0203 225 3078 to advise of any lateness/cancellation.
- Late arrivals may be refused entry to the course.
- It is at our discretion to permit a transfer to an alternative course.
Payment required in full prior to course commencement. Your place is not guaranteed until full payment is received
For your Information
- Please ensure you bring photographic ID with you
- Language Guidance. All delegates on the course must have a good understanding of English in order to undertake the multiple choice question paper. If our trainer believes the delegate cannot understand or speak English they have the right to refuse them on to the course. If a delegate can speak and understand English but cannot read English, a staff member can read the question paper out to them. If you require any further guidance, please contact us prior to the course date.
Booking This Course
*Prices subject to vat
Want to spread the cost of your training?
Choose to pay with Klarna on the next step.