CITB (Site Safety Plus) 1 Day Health & Safety Awareness + Health, Safety & Environment CSCS Test
This course is for those who have entered, or are about to enter, the construction and civil engineering industry as a member of the workforce, to help them understand the potential hazards that they face at work on site.
The Course provides a practical summary of health and safety, welfare and environmental issues identifying individual responsibilities for looking after themselves and others, what the employer’s duties are and what should be done if they think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk
This course is combined with the CITB CSCS Health, Safety and Environment Test for Operatives – allowing you to complete both elements required for the Green Labourers Card in 1 convenient location on the same date. (please note this does not include card application as we are not able to do this for you – this will be an additional charge for card application)
We do recommend revising for the CSCS test element, and recommend the official App (details below).
Before entering the building
- Please scan the NHS Track and Trace QR Code
- Your temperature will be taken on entry, if you have a temperature over 38° you will not be permitted to enter, we will re-arrange training for a mutually agreeable date in the future.
While you are with us
- Sanitiser is available for use. Please sanitise your hands every time you enter the building or enter a new room
- You MUST supply and wear facemask whilst you are with us.
- If you have ANY illness, please do not attend, we will re-arrange training for a later date.
Any changes to the above booking will incur an administration charge of £25.00 plus VAT.
You will be charged 50% of the total cost if cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the date of training, 75% of the total cost if cancelled less than 24 hours beforehand. If any delegates do not arrive on the day you will be subject to 100% of the total cost. In fairness to our Instructor and other delegates on the course, please telephone us on 0203 225 3078 to advise of any lateness/cancellation. Late arrivals may be refused entry to the course.
Payment required in full prior to course commencement. Your place is not guaranteed until full payment is received
For your Information
- Please ensure you bring photographic ID with you, If you do not have a valid Driving Licence or Passport please contact our office for details of other forms of ID accepted.
- Language Guidance. All delegates on the course must have a good understanding of English in order to undertake the multiple choice question paper. If our trainer believes the delegate cannot understand or speak English they have the right to refuse them on to the course. If a delegate can speak and understand English but cannot read English, a staff member can read the question paper out to them. If you require any further guidance, please contact us prior to the course date.
Booking This Course
*Prices subject to vat
Bookings are closed for this course.